G.R.O.S.S. Club
I was watching a Korean movie with my roommates the other day, Sword and the Moon, which I really didn't like the first time I watched it. However, Roger continued to emphasizing the Asian perspective of the movie. If I watched it with a Western perspective, of course I'm not going to like it.
I have to admit, it's a pretty good movie now heh.
Anyway, he said something really funny. There was a scene at the end where the female protagonist charges heroically into a swarm of soldiers, and he says:
See? Girls aren't evil. They just ruin everything.
I had to laugh Haha.
I have to admit, it's a pretty good movie now heh.
Anyway, he said something really funny. There was a scene at the end where the female protagonist charges heroically into a swarm of soldiers, and he says:
See? Girls aren't evil. They just ruin everything.
I had to laugh Haha.


3 Comments:
muhaha actually I have that movie! Sword in the Moon. But I haven't had a chance to watch it ... I'm kinda scared of all its blood and gore ...
THERE again, guys just go and BLAME everything on girls. hmph!
nice bumping into you today at Subway ... hehe
do you watch a lot of foreign movies? oh yeah, and I noticed ... YOU LIKE AMELIE? that's my alltime favorite and I own it too! :D
Yeah, I love Amelie. Bad message though; I'm not such a sucker for the "You complete me" themes anymore haha. Really nice movie though :D
that is so sexist! sexist pigs!!! :P
Post a Comment
<< Home