Sunday, April 24, 2005

Legacies

Wow, a very cool thing happened today... I think I did pretty good on the psych exam, God helped me a lot there heehee, literally. Working was bearable too for some reason! Got to jog with Roger, hang out with John... but in the evening, after Jackie's baptism, a lady came up to me and asked me, Are you Jonathan?

Turn's out she was my Gr. 2 Chinese School Teacher! And she said the nicest thing! She said: My gosh, I can still recodnize you, I said to myself, where have I seen that smile before? My Gosh! He has Stella's smile!

I have my mom's smile!

*sigh* I feel happy today~

5 Comments:

Blogger jaxsta said...

Good entry. I liked reading this one.

4/25/2005 2:26 p.m.  
Blogger Havok said...

your sarcasm jacklyn is astounding!

4/25/2005 9:35 p.m.  
Blogger jaxsta said...

hey, there was no sarcasm there... jerk! :P

4/25/2005 10:07 p.m.  
Blogger Jonny said...

...What a jerk.

4/26/2005 6:50 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is jerklyn really calling other people jerks? :)

4/28/2005 2:43 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home