Friday, April 22, 2005

Midnight Ice Cream and Brownies

Ah, the stresses of exam season... Or lack there of.

So, after my exam today, what did I do? Hmm... should probably prepare for my psych final on Saturday... but... ah screw it. Actually, today was pretty cool. I went to tutor, and afterwards, I had this long discussion with the kid's mother (who's Catholic) on Catholism, Protestants, and Relativism. I was pretty amazed; 40-50 years of growing up in a Catholic church, teaching in a Catholic school, and she doesn't know her Bible. In fact, I think it's safe to say that she barely knows Jesus! But it was cool, hopefully, I, or rather, the Holy Spirit was able to encourage her to dig in on the Word a little more.

Afterwards, I worked out with Mike, then we caught up with Konny and hucked the frisbee, and by midnight, we went out to 7/11, grabbed some ice cream, brownies, and hit the couch to indulge ourselves with Kill Bill.

Pretty counter-productive considering I'm trying to get into shape for a 1/2 marathon. And oh yeah, prepare for finals haha. Oh... The previous paragraph consists of one sentence. I guess Alicia was right :(

I love school!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tobi Wong said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/22/2005 8:04 p.m.  
Blogger Tobi Wong said...

YAY!! Icecream ... haha you are the icecream hero of today (friday) really ... what an impressive improvement for our banana split ... I REALLY wish we had a camera. We could have taken 'before and after' pictures hehe. They were monster blobs.

If only we found that guy with the cool Jesus shirt again ...

4/22/2005 8:05 p.m.  
Blogger Jonny said...

Haha, yeah that was sweet eh? To be honest with you... it's easier to return other people's stuff, than it is your own. If that was MY banana split, I probably wouldn't have done it haha. Well... maybe I would've. That was a really small split.

4/23/2005 2:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home