posted by Jonny at 11:01 a.m.
I'm just wondering why you put a bid in to begin with ... if you didn't want the guitar.
so irrational, who do you think you are: me?
did u buy it?!?ahahahaha i'm here for u man...
haha I don't even know what you bought... do I want to know?
WHAT? jonny you're buying more guitars?! tsk tsk. i don't think i need to tell you the horizontal motion i am doing with my head right now.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
I'm just wondering why you put a bid in to begin with ... if you didn't want the guitar.
so irrational, who do you think you are: me?
did u buy it?!?
ahahahaha i'm here for u man...
haha I don't even know what you bought... do I want to know?
WHAT? jonny you're buying more guitars?! tsk tsk. i don't think i need to tell you the horizontal motion i am doing with my head right now.
Post a Comment
<< Home