DAAH! BLOGGER AND PERVERTS!
Awe man, Blogger couldn't post my first one, so I wrote it again, and it posted, but now they're both posted! and so I tried to delete one, NO GOOD! Deleted the other, still no good! They're both still there! DAH! Now I can't edit them, cause they're both posted!
But ahwell. Today, I saw a closet pervert. It was a middle aged Chinese man, looked like a proffessor, with a tissue wrapped up his nose! HAHAHA
But ahwell. Today, I saw a closet pervert. It was a middle aged Chinese man, looked like a proffessor, with a tissue wrapped up his nose! HAHAHA


3 Comments:
By the title of your post, I thought you were going to write something about yourself :)
Holepuncher Bandit
It is about himself. Think about it, middle age man, tissues.
i thought the tissues were a dead give-a-way....:P
Post a Comment
<< Home