Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Lands are Green and Skies are Blue...

But all in all, we're just like you...

As I was driving home, turning into my neighborhood, this rabbit, ran right infront of my car, and this Gigantic bird followed, flying right over!! So I said to myself "Sweet Mother!" and swung a U-ie and parked my car right beside what turned out to be... AN OWL!! And so this owl sat on some roof, watching over the fields, and the rabbit stood behind a tree as still as an ornament. And so I sat... with high anticipation, waiting to see how this plot would unfold. After 3 minutes of intense nothingness, the owl flew away, however, not without first, displaying it's immense wingspan! That thing was tremendous!

Anyway... Today was extremely fustrating. 4 hours of doing stats questions, and every one of them ended up being wrong. Not the way to make Jonny happy. *sigh* But, thankfully, Dr. Enns postponed the quiz to Thursday. He really does spoil us... I've never had such a lenient proff in my life.

This crowd of people was handing out pamphlets on "choice" near the train station. So, I took one, and to my disgust, there were pictures of bloody fetus's!! Man, you could see their tiny little ribs, arms, legs... and there was so much blood! Man! It was totally disgusting. The article within had some wickedsick arguments against abortion, all of which came from a secular point of view. And I thought to myself "Dude, I thought only Catholics and some conservative Christian's opposed abortion?" HAHAHA! So I turned around and asked them what organization they were, and if I could join.

Some of you have been asking me who Martin was, and others still have been implying the notion that I'm currently involved in a homosexual relationship (*ahem* Jacklyn).

Yes, well, Martin's a friend, and, yes, we've shared a lot of intimate moments (some of them borderline erotic), but... lets just say we're friends. He's faithfully stayed by my side, through many hard times, and I couldn't ask for more in a companion. Here's a picture of us in the woods:

.

Hope that answers your questions :P

1 Comments:

Blogger jaxsta said...

Sweet! --- I'm now in 2 entries... one more and I'll be caught up to Kingston.

P.S. nice pic, you're hot... are you single? ;)

3/23/2005 5:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home