I love Chinese food...
Too bad you can't get any in this town.
My dad came over to visit from Vancouver, and brought some food with him... mmm... Heh, he came for the same reason your dad did King; taxes heh. But still, it was nice to hang out with him.
Now that I've grown up a bit, I've come to realized how much my dad's had to go through to support the family, and... I know I complain about him a lot, but when it comes down to it, I really appreciate everything he's done, and I wouldn't want any other dad. He's always found it difficult to express his feelings aswell, but lately, after mom passed away, he's been putting in more effort into that area. I was amazed this weekend. He was down for 3 days, and not once, did he mention or ask anything about school. Instead, we talked about music, guitars, cars, mom, and Irene, houses, and.... Spirituality. *sigh* Despite all the evidence I can put on the table, and all the miracles He's done in my life, dad still won't believe.
But he's right. He said "Jon, there's no man that can convince me to believe in your God". And he's right. All I can do is plant the seed right? Right?! Comon Holy Spirit!! Do something soon, he's only got a 20 years left, if that!
Alright, time to spend some quality time with Martin.
Jon.
My dad came over to visit from Vancouver, and brought some food with him... mmm... Heh, he came for the same reason your dad did King; taxes heh. But still, it was nice to hang out with him.
Now that I've grown up a bit, I've come to realized how much my dad's had to go through to support the family, and... I know I complain about him a lot, but when it comes down to it, I really appreciate everything he's done, and I wouldn't want any other dad. He's always found it difficult to express his feelings aswell, but lately, after mom passed away, he's been putting in more effort into that area. I was amazed this weekend. He was down for 3 days, and not once, did he mention or ask anything about school. Instead, we talked about music, guitars, cars, mom, and Irene, houses, and.... Spirituality. *sigh* Despite all the evidence I can put on the table, and all the miracles He's done in my life, dad still won't believe.
But he's right. He said "Jon, there's no man that can convince me to believe in your God". And he's right. All I can do is plant the seed right? Right?! Comon Holy Spirit!! Do something soon, he's only got a 20 years left, if that!
Alright, time to spend some quality time with Martin.
Jon.


2 Comments:
Who in the blue hazes is Martin?
I like how your posts always mention my name. I'm 3 for 3.....how long can you go? Once you pop, you can't stop!!!
--King
OUCH! I was only mentioned in one of your posts... an eye for an eye, jonny, I'm glad I told you the truth about your glasses-HA!
And who's Martin?! Why are you keeping him a secret? Something to hide? ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home