You could have included your feeling about how the peanuts affected you. But all in all, an excellent entry... deep, expressive, and enlightening. Bravo! - Jacklyn
Dude, I don't know what it is, but there is something sexy I find about you...lol....j/k....there really is nothing sexy about you at all. Just wanted to say, "nice blog....keep updating it as I will be checking it often. Jacklyn doesn't have a blogger account so I decided to let her post a message under my account. Therefore, you should allow for anonymous bloggers to leave comments..... See ya around big unsexy. -Kingston
1 Comments:
You could have included your feeling about how the peanuts affected you. But all in all, an excellent entry... deep, expressive, and enlightening. Bravo! - Jacklyn
Dude, I don't know what it is, but there is something sexy I find about you...lol....j/k....there really is nothing sexy about you at all. Just wanted to say, "nice blog....keep updating it as I will be checking it often. Jacklyn doesn't have a blogger account so I decided to let her post a message under my account. Therefore, you should allow for anonymous bloggers to leave comments.....
See ya around big unsexy.
-Kingston
Post a Comment
<< Home