Monday, March 21, 2005

New exciting adventures

My gosh, I was horrified to find that people actually checked this blog out. And worse, put in the effort to actually respond! To add to my horror, King has announced that he will be frequenting this site often, so now I have an obligation to digitize my daily life into textual web format, on a regular basis.

Well... what happened today... My heart was broken. Jacklyn says I'm not her type. She doesn't like glasses.

I think I will go end my life now. Perhaps, in this attempt to cry out for attention, she will notice... and take pity.

Oh crap, I have to go to work.

Jon.

1 Comments:

Blogger jaxsta said...

I've noticed you alright... or should I say, i've noticed your glasses... I can't seem to see past those big, geeky, framed glasses.

On the other hand, your blog title is BRILLIANT, and that kinda counteracts the negative feelings from your glasses....

What can I say? Now, I'm left undecided... maybe if you get new shoes I'll reconsider :)

3/22/2005 8:52 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home