I just met James Taylor reincarnate!
Like dude!! He was SOO AMAZING!!! Man!! like... his songwriting... and his, guitar playing!! like, it was... DANG!!
My gosh... it was so awesome.... I wish I could fingerpick and sing... but... ahwell.
I wish my voice was higher too... but... ah, God gave me my bass range for a reason.
Dang, so after the Busking for smiles concert, Bethel gave me a ride home, and I picked up my guitar, and I hurt my finger! It really hurts! I can't even type... *sigh*
So, lastnight, I called my sis, and her bridesmaid is my cousin!!! Suzie!! Her Bro Dunks will be there too! Both of which whome I love very much, and haven't seen in SO long! I'm so excited to go now, dang, I just can't wait. I'm about to wet my pants here!
Anyway... overall, it was a good day.
Ah here's a pic of the guitar the dude played:

A Martin D-28!! Martin!! the guy really IS like James Taylor!
My gosh... it was so awesome.... I wish I could fingerpick and sing... but... ahwell.
I wish my voice was higher too... but... ah, God gave me my bass range for a reason.
Dang, so after the Busking for smiles concert, Bethel gave me a ride home, and I picked up my guitar, and I hurt my finger! It really hurts! I can't even type... *sigh*
So, lastnight, I called my sis, and her bridesmaid is my cousin!!! Suzie!! Her Bro Dunks will be there too! Both of which whome I love very much, and haven't seen in SO long! I'm so excited to go now, dang, I just can't wait. I'm about to wet my pants here!
Anyway... overall, it was a good day.
Ah here's a pic of the guitar the dude played:

A Martin D-28!! Martin!! the guy really IS like James Taylor!


1 Comments:
h-h-h-h-holllaaa~~
-dUnks
Post a Comment
<< Home