Thursday, March 31, 2005

I'm a new day rising

I'm a brand new sky that hangs the stars upon tonight.

Another good night of jamming with Bung tonight. But dang, am I tired now. My eyeballs feel like they're peeling, and my brain's being sucked out of the sockets.

So yeah, I finished the paper about 5:40am lastnight... and as I handed it in, I realized, I needed to cite from ALL required reading materials. Which I failed to do. So... I asked my proff if I could have my paper back, and he let me in on a little loophole. He said: "if you drop it off in the drop off box by the elevator before 8:30am tomorrow, the secretary will still stamp it as today's".

So, one more night to go! This time, in the comfort of my own home.

I learned something cool the other day. I don't have to know God's calling for me. But I DO know that I DO have a calling, by Eph. 4:1. I might not know what it is yet, because it hasn't yet been revealed to me, but all I have to do is agree with it! And I can ask God, to command doors to be open in order to bring me to His calling, cause that's in accordance with His Will! Ain't that so cool? There's this confidence I have now, stepping into His grace, and accepting His calling by faith, simply by agreeing with it!

Yeah God, I agree with your calling Baby! (uh... I can call you Baby... right Baby? ok... sorry, your right, your right. My bad)

5 Comments:

Blogger Havok said...

God has a calling for you?!?! Well if someone like you could receive a calling, than surely I have one too!!! :) There is hope afterall!

3/31/2005 10:29 a.m.  
Blogger jaxsta said...

Maybe you're mistaken Jonny, maybe it's someone else talking to you, like your roommate? I'm sure he wouldn't mind you calling him "baby" :)

3/31/2005 11:49 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't mind you calling me "baby" jonny ... in fact, it be nice if you did!

3/31/2005 11:53 a.m.  
Blogger Josh said...

hey hey hey
GUESS WHO'S GOT A BLOG AS WELL?!?!
mwahaha it is dumb rite now... but wutever...
wow u write so much... good job

how do i link to ur site?

3/31/2005 3:58 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jon Wong... can you please call jacklyn 'baby'?... that would be so nice:)

3/31/2005 9:15 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home