Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Life's simple pleasures

Wow! Sorry, I just posted that last one, and went to the washroom to change shirts (I came prepared for tonight) and there was this man having wet diahrea. I just had to share that, I thought it was hilarious. The poor guy though... I know....

Man, maybe I'm getting tired already? Alright, time to get to work!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wet diareah isn't a laughing matter ... espeically when you're already an malnourished student.

All nighter Johnny? Its gonna make jam night quite sleepy.

3/30/2005 12:41 p.m.  
Blogger Havok said...

lol, wet diarreah is so funny when we talk about it, but i'd never want to have it...:o ....i feel for ya man...really, i do....

"wet diarreah" as opposed to "dry diarreah?" when is it not wet?

3/30/2005 6:56 p.m.  
Blogger Jonny said...

You better start eating more vegetables Bung, or I'm going to start laughing at your misfortunes! You forgot to take a banana!

3/30/2005 9:32 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dry diarreah ... that just sounds brutal. Imagine that. Just a ton of cuts and scrapes ... ok I've gone too far.

Bananna! I knew I was forgetting something!

3/31/2005 9:42 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home