Hamsters Unite!
Man, every time I play my Legacy, I find myself more and more in love with it. I recently dropped her, giving a massive dime sized dent on the top, but... I was strangely at ease with it! She seemed to sound better after the drop; I'm glad... I think she's the one. I'll be passing this one onto my children.
Here's the amp I'm playing it through, a Vox AD50VT:

A nice little amp, which is a pleasant change from my 90lb Marshall. Dang, the Bluesbreaker had good tone, but she was too damn heavy. This little one has some decent tones too, but... it can't beat the cleans of the Bluesbreaker. Hmm... little one eh? Perhaps I'll name it R2 heh :D
Anyway, along with R2, I've plugged in my guitar through a boutique overdrive pedal Bung lent me; and man, the tone... is just bliss! How can I describe it? It's transparent, yet, lusciously thick and creamy. If you close your minds and open your ears, you'd see this straight jet stream of pure moonlight man... Certainly not the SRV tone I once coveted, but sweet mother, do I love it.
Not as much as I love You though God :) What great taste You have...
Here's the amp I'm playing it through, a Vox AD50VT:

A nice little amp, which is a pleasant change from my 90lb Marshall. Dang, the Bluesbreaker had good tone, but she was too damn heavy. This little one has some decent tones too, but... it can't beat the cleans of the Bluesbreaker. Hmm... little one eh? Perhaps I'll name it R2 heh :D
Anyway, along with R2, I've plugged in my guitar through a boutique overdrive pedal Bung lent me; and man, the tone... is just bliss! How can I describe it? It's transparent, yet, lusciously thick and creamy. If you close your minds and open your ears, you'd see this straight jet stream of pure moonlight man... Certainly not the SRV tone I once coveted, but sweet mother, do I love it.
Not as much as I love You though God :) What great taste You have...


2 Comments:
You shoulda kept your marshall man. It had insane tone. Screw the weight, its all about tone!!!! I feel sorry for your legacy, take care of her better.
Heh :) There are other Bluesbreakers out there... Perhaps one day, I'll buy another one. One with the tremelo intact. But for now, I have to put food on the table man!
Post a Comment
<< Home