I just want to play guitar!
Man, this paper is killing me.
So, this Easter weekend has actually been pretty bad for me! Spiritually speaking, I just fell like a lump.
It's funny, just last week, I was reading was reading 1 Kings, and how Solomon, and all the kings after him seem to trip up and turn away from God. And I couldn't fathom it! How on earth can you sway from God, when He's done so much in your life as it was! For Jeraboam, dude, the Dude spoke to you, and gave you 10 tribes! (or was it 11?) And you still end up making these idols for your people to worship? The hell is wrong with you?
Well, thanks to all who prayed for my midterm lastweek. I ended up passing! Which was a real Godsent blessing. But this weekend, like I said earlier, I ended up trading gods for God, and... I don't know if God's trying to teach me something, but for sure I realize now, I'm no better than the folks in 1 Kings.
Now I just don't get how ungrateful I can be sometimes... The hell is wrong with me?
So, this Easter weekend has actually been pretty bad for me! Spiritually speaking, I just fell like a lump.
It's funny, just last week, I was reading was reading 1 Kings, and how Solomon, and all the kings after him seem to trip up and turn away from God. And I couldn't fathom it! How on earth can you sway from God, when He's done so much in your life as it was! For Jeraboam, dude, the Dude spoke to you, and gave you 10 tribes! (or was it 11?) And you still end up making these idols for your people to worship? The hell is wrong with you?
Well, thanks to all who prayed for my midterm lastweek. I ended up passing! Which was a real Godsent blessing. But this weekend, like I said earlier, I ended up trading gods for God, and... I don't know if God's trying to teach me something, but for sure I realize now, I'm no better than the folks in 1 Kings.
Now I just don't get how ungrateful I can be sometimes... The hell is wrong with me?


3 Comments:
Its our human nature man. We're selfish like that. What the hell is wrong with you? What the hell is wrong with all of us? What the hell is wrong with God for always giving me a 2nd chance and taking me back and saving me from death, knowing theres a good chance I'll turn to the dark side again?
it's funny how u put the same entry twice.....:)
yes well said "the hell wrong with all of us?!?!"
Eh? What are you talking about?
Post a Comment
<< Home