Like old times...
Well... maybe not that old. Just last year really. *sigh* here I sit, in the Infocommons, ready to pull an all-nighter baby. Just like last year, with me and Simon, and... crap, what was her name again? oh yeah! Christina!! That's it. Man, we three, always pulling the all-nighters for those friggin AMAT assignments. Those were my glory days.
Well, here we go again, only this time, it's out of pure laziness that I have to do this. But it's all good... one night of suffering, to trade for all the past months of goofing off.... It'll be worth it.
Someone shoot me now.
Man, Busking tonight was OK. I don't really like my voice, but, I guess I just have to start singing songs that's more in my limited half-octave voice range.
Or.... if someone could sing for me... That'd be cool too.
Ad: Wanted:
Singer, male or female, but voice
must be equivalent to Joni Mitchell.
If male, must dress in drag.
Comment on post if interested.
Well, here we go again, only this time, it's out of pure laziness that I have to do this. But it's all good... one night of suffering, to trade for all the past months of goofing off.... It'll be worth it.
Someone shoot me now.
Man, Busking tonight was OK. I don't really like my voice, but, I guess I just have to start singing songs that's more in my limited half-octave voice range.
Or.... if someone could sing for me... That'd be cool too.
Ad: Wanted:
Singer, male or female, but voice
must be equivalent to Joni Mitchell.
If male, must dress in drag.
Comment on post if interested.


7 Comments:
I think if you put up an single's ad, it'd get more responses :)
Mark... Mark... sounds really familiar! is he bald, with a goatee? (however you spell that), and has a really short Chinese girlfriend?
I'll be playing again in 2 weeks :) It'll be the last one so come out!
Your singing is awesome... it's our hearing that's distorted
Your singing is awesome... it's our hearing that's distorted
I want to go too! --- post a blog the night before you play!
Oh boy do I love that Verity...
Nice! I like that Konny :D but man... if I really believed that, I'd be pretty concieted lol. hmm... i before e... how do spell concieted?
Post a Comment
<< Home