Tuesday, April 05, 2005

With illusions of someday...

Casting a golden light.

Ah, I think I did well on the quiz today. But... it was the last one. Today was also the last Leadership Study with Crusade... I'm really going to miss everyone *sigh*. I've been so blessed this year to have joined Crusade; The staff was just amazing! They've truly, truly changed my life, my lifestyle, and ultimately, my view of God, and my services to Him. Not just the staff, but everyone there.

It was a great year, and I hope to enjoy another one with them... I hope I get into school next year haha.

Ah... seriously, I wish this year could be a few months longer. I don't want it to end. Ahwell, no point in wishful thinking.

I love my cat.

Man, so Mike says Avril Lavigne skipped out on the Juno Awards. I didn't even know it was Juno season? Does anyone over the age of 20 really listen to what MTV's popping out now? Does anyone who's not x<18 listen to Avril?! DAH!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Going back to school isn't such a bad option. I like my work, but I found lots about school to miss.

4/09/2005 12:01 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home