6c)
Ah, Stats went great! Thanks for all your prayers and support guys!
It was hilarious, I noticed a typo, so I asked him about some figures on question 6c, and after confirming with him, he addressed the entire class, and told us all to eat crap.
haha, but yeah, seriously.. he literally gave the final away. I should've prepared harder for it and grabbed an A... but.. hopefully, I'll get a B+
Alright, gotta crash, have a good night everyone.
It was hilarious, I noticed a typo, so I asked him about some figures on question 6c, and after confirming with him, he addressed the entire class, and told us all to eat crap.
haha, but yeah, seriously.. he literally gave the final away. I should've prepared harder for it and grabbed an A... but.. hopefully, I'll get a B+
Alright, gotta crash, have a good night everyone.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home