Can Oranges Go Bad?
Man, what an eventful day!
I finally completed my application for Education, and handed that in... man... what a stress out that was. Thanks for all who helped me out on that!
Then, went to class, and then.... BEACH VOLLEYBALL! So... after getting all nastified with sand in our toes, we went for BBQ at Bowness, which was a lot of fun too. Then it got fustrating. The burgers were Great!... ah.... burgers!!
But we started playing ultimate frisbee, and we lost about 9/10 games. We could barely score a point! Man, I don't know if the teams were stacked, or if we just sucked as a team, but it was getting annoying. Especially when the other team starts taunting heh.
Ahwell, it's just a game... right? Right?! No! It's Ultimate Frisbee!!
When I got home, I felt this urge to change my tires. It was near midnight by then, but... I was still feeling perky. So what the heck, got that out of the way. And as I was changing'em, I thought to myself, dang! My garage floor is nasty as heck. So I swept that up too. Dang... I feel good. Cleaning makes me feel good for some reason. Which is odd cause I'm a very messy person.
Too much cleaning becomes a drag though.
By the way, can oranges go bad?
I finally completed my application for Education, and handed that in... man... what a stress out that was. Thanks for all who helped me out on that!
Then, went to class, and then.... BEACH VOLLEYBALL! So... after getting all nastified with sand in our toes, we went for BBQ at Bowness, which was a lot of fun too. Then it got fustrating. The burgers were Great!... ah.... burgers!!
But we started playing ultimate frisbee, and we lost about 9/10 games. We could barely score a point! Man, I don't know if the teams were stacked, or if we just sucked as a team, but it was getting annoying. Especially when the other team starts taunting heh.
Ahwell, it's just a game... right? Right?! No! It's Ultimate Frisbee!!
When I got home, I felt this urge to change my tires. It was near midnight by then, but... I was still feeling perky. So what the heck, got that out of the way. And as I was changing'em, I thought to myself, dang! My garage floor is nasty as heck. So I swept that up too. Dang... I feel good. Cleaning makes me feel good for some reason. Which is odd cause I'm a very messy person.
Too much cleaning becomes a drag though.
By the way, can oranges go bad?


6 Comments:
Obsessive Compulsive??
No; that would mean that I'd have this irrational and uncontrollable urge to clean constantly, possibly because I'm deathly afraid that something terrible will happen to a family member or loved one if I don't.
Good try though.
yes oranges do go bad; they're fruit.
yep oranges can go bad.
i once gave tommy a moldy orange without knowing it and he got food poisoning
and i know krystle ate a fermented orange. it was disgusting.
by the way: HI!! its me Jen Bong:)
hi Jen bong ;P
Oooh... the moldy orange episode... man... never accept anything from Jen Bong... she tries to kill you... cause she lied, she knew it was moldy, and still offered it to Tommy. tsk tsk tsk
Post a Comment
<< Home