The consequences of laziness...
Oh man, I got my paper back today, and I got a B+! HAHA! Moral of the story? Procrastination rules! And so do extentions ha har! Not surprisingly, my introduction was the weakest point of the paper, and my proff just ripped that apart. Unfortunately, his writing's so sloppy, I can barely make out what he's trying to convey. Ahwell, apparently, that's the norm among history proffesors.
Ah... it's a pretty sad time of the year; with lots of my friends graduating. I will always remember Sam Chan, and his one comment on how, every time he takes a dump, he's amazed to see how much is in the toilet. Every time I take a dump, I think of him.
But ohwell! that's life right?
Ah... it's a pretty sad time of the year; with lots of my friends graduating. I will always remember Sam Chan, and his one comment on how, every time he takes a dump, he's amazed to see how much is in the toilet. Every time I take a dump, I think of him.
But ohwell! that's life right?


6 Comments:
sweet deal.....i wish i had a b+ on my papers this semester :(
I thought the moral of the story was that playing guitar can only make you smarter!
according to that theory, jon wong would be the smartest man alive by now.....:)
'nuff said!
What makes you think I'm not the smartest man alive?
About the sam chan thing. I get mixed results ... sometimes I'm shocked at how much came out. Sometimes it feels like I lost 4 lbs and I look down and see so little ... the phantom poo I guess.
alicia says your grammer is terrible!
go to http://www.ratemypoo.com
Post a Comment
<< Home