There's Something Right with the World Today,
And everybody know's it's wrong!
Rats! I came to school today to use the stats' labs, only to find that they're all locked. Guess I'll have to wait for Monday to start studying for stats :(
Ah... this kind of sucks, cause I didn't bring any other books, and I don't want to go home yet as I only have 2 more hours till worship practice at church... It's not worth the drive back.
Ah man, livin in the fridge.
Rats! I came to school today to use the stats' labs, only to find that they're all locked. Guess I'll have to wait for Monday to start studying for stats :(
Ah... this kind of sucks, cause I didn't bring any other books, and I don't want to go home yet as I only have 2 more hours till worship practice at church... It's not worth the drive back.
Ah man, livin in the fridge.


2 Comments:
Aerosmith rocks..... my favorite :)
Good luck with Stats!
I miss you Jonny!
Post a Comment
<< Home