Sweet Mother!
Dudes! I got 43/50 on my stats final!! B+ for my overall grade! Sweet mother!! Hmmm.... should I go in and ask for an A? haha...
Ah... My com sci didn't go so well though. I'll be lucky to get a C I think. Alright, I'm so pumped to study now, all I needed was a good grade, and 5 hrs of Starcraft w/ Konny after Kill Bill haha.
Speaking of which, lately, I've been getting these huge pinches near my middle back / left ribcage area, but after sleeping on the floor of Kon's apartment, it seems to have been cured!
Now all I need is a shower :D
Ah... My com sci didn't go so well though. I'll be lucky to get a C I think. Alright, I'm so pumped to study now, all I needed was a good grade, and 5 hrs of Starcraft w/ Konny after Kill Bill haha.
Speaking of which, lately, I've been getting these huge pinches near my middle back / left ribcage area, but after sleeping on the floor of Kon's apartment, it seems to have been cured!
Now all I need is a shower :D


3 Comments:
Imitation Yoga. :D
u feel better? what did kon do to u while u were on the floor...hmmm...:)
Kon, did nothing... I still can't believe we played SC till 4 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home