Friday, April 29, 2005

And if I were the King of the World

I tell you what I'd do.
I'd throw away the cars and the bars in the world,
And I'd make sweet love to you.


Oh yeah... and did we make sweet love alright, till 4am! Man, It's been more than a week since I last played my guitar for my own sake. It was good...

I tried posting a blog about how I was struggling the other day, but it didn't go up. Maybe it's for the better, cause everything's turning out great!

I nailed the history final, and I found all my T4 slips in the nick of time (props to God there). But son of a mother, does anyone know how to file a T5018 form? I shouldn't have left it to last minute...

I'm excited about this summer. I'm not going to work so much, but rather, go all out in schooling. My friends say going to die for taking Abstract Algebra and Discrete Math in summer... but what the heck, it's the only way, so I might as well go all the way.

But what's more exciting, is getting the musical life on the road! Bung and I spoke with a manager lastnight and signed a $250,000 record deal!! Well... nah, she just gave us her email, but it's a start :D

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what? you got $250 000? She said it was only a $10.95 tryout contract. Dang, now I know where the true talent lies in the band ... and it ain't me.

4/29/2005 12:01 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jonny, lets do Times like These next time. The lyrics are just too good to pass up!

4/29/2005 12:19 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jonny!!

don't wory man.. you'll get your record deal soon!

4/29/2005 1:07 p.m.  
Blogger Tobi Wong said...

You had me gasping for a moment there ... I thought it was true, that you actually got signed onto one .......... *cough* shows my gullibility there haha but really, I think Bung and you COULD get one for real someday ... that'd be amazing. Sam could be on the band too ... and I could be the ...... rice shaker person. hehe

Sweeet paintballing today, had so much fun.

4/29/2005 11:36 p.m.  
Blogger Jonny said...

Crap, I forgot to leave her a tip!

4/30/2005 2:25 a.m.  
Blogger Jonny said...

Agreed Bung :D Times like these it is! And also the Jars of Clay one... World's Apart.

4/30/2005 3:25 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home