When your choices are only Bad or Worse...
I say choose the Bad.
I don't know, in the grand scheme of things, I still think the Liberal Party should stay where they are. And I think holding an general election is just a waste of more tax dollars. Ideally speaking, yeah, we do need to keep more accountability with the money handling bit but... heck this is politics we're talking about. Can you REALLY expect there not to be any corruption?
In any case, I respect the Liberals for standing up against the US. I think Conservatives would be more than willing to sell us out to the states, and have us join them in their most worthy cause of "freedom."
According to Global Security deaths among US soldiers have gone up to 1571, and wounded are up to 11888. That's a lot of wounded- How many of these do you think are amputees? Man, I just can't imagine it; the majority of these guys and gals are probably my age, trying to find purpose in life. And there they go, seeing their comrades shot, losing limbs, and finding themselves shooting up civilians. And if the US Army's effective in desensitizing their soldiers from seeing dead women and children, than to hell with their government.
Kootos to the Liberals. For standing against the injustice that the US prevails, what's a 100 million?
Screw it all, just vote Green.
I don't know, in the grand scheme of things, I still think the Liberal Party should stay where they are. And I think holding an general election is just a waste of more tax dollars. Ideally speaking, yeah, we do need to keep more accountability with the money handling bit but... heck this is politics we're talking about. Can you REALLY expect there not to be any corruption?
In any case, I respect the Liberals for standing up against the US. I think Conservatives would be more than willing to sell us out to the states, and have us join them in their most worthy cause of "freedom."
According to Global Security deaths among US soldiers have gone up to 1571, and wounded are up to 11888. That's a lot of wounded- How many of these do you think are amputees? Man, I just can't imagine it; the majority of these guys and gals are probably my age, trying to find purpose in life. And there they go, seeing their comrades shot, losing limbs, and finding themselves shooting up civilians. And if the US Army's effective in desensitizing their soldiers from seeing dead women and children, than to hell with their government.
Kootos to the Liberals. For standing against the injustice that the US prevails, what's a 100 million?
Screw it all, just vote Green.


6 Comments:
MMmm my favorite color is green! Good choice!
*cough*
Wow Jonny, I love talking politics. Some good points about Liberals and Conservative.
In any case, I urge everyone to actually do they're own research on ALL the issues involved in government before making a decision on who to vote for. Just because the conservatives do not support gay marraige doesn't mean you should vote for them. Shoudln't we be concerned with other issues as well?
Yipes, I was expecting to get flamed for this one. Sweet :)
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1049464033397_20?s_name=&no_ads=
Do most Canadians support the war?
Don't forget Harper supports privatization of healthcare(and tax cuts for big businesses).
Hmm, i've had different experience with ppl who are conservatives (mostly church goers). It seems to me the church supports conservatives, but only know or care about the whole gay marraige thing. Most of them don't even know that Harper critisized the Liberals of not supporting USA's war.
Its sad when the church can control those who attend like that.
Sigh, that's the biggest thing about Canadian politics... nobody stands out anymore. You either suck... or you suck.
Conservatives are moral... but Harper is an American Idiot. If the conservatives had a better leader without stupid ideas, they would have won the last election.
As for privatization of the healthcare... Healthcare is already privatized... the only thing that isn't privatized is where their funding/budget is coming from.
Post a Comment
<< Home