Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Sometimes...

When considering the violence that results of these rival tribes, I think to myself...

Just kill off all the one's who won't cooperate peacefully!

But then I realize, that's genocide.

Iraq bombs claim dozens of lives.

6 Comments:

Blogger Havok said...

for a peaceful Christian, you certainly have some extreme ideas! :)

2/28/2006 5:39 p.m.  
Blogger Jonny said...

Peaceful?! How appalling! I'm the one who suggests shooting cat-killing drivers.

2/28/2006 5:47 p.m.  
Blogger Jonny said...

Or we could nuke the entire planet 10 times over and be rid of this entire race altogether.

But... That'd be genocide.

2/28/2006 7:27 p.m.  
Blogger clarissaching said...

We are such a fallen people, and things like this do nothing but show the extent of which we need God.

2/28/2006 11:14 p.m.  
Blogger Josh said...

WHO IS SIM?!?!

he tagged my blog but didn't leave his blog down...

3/01/2006 11:24 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, i'm a friend of jonny's that sometimes types too much. cheers.

3/02/2006 3:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home