Justice.
This makes me really sad:
17 year old rape victim sentenced to death.
My heart cries for people who must suffer such crimes against humanity; still, I am strangely comforted. I know that my God is the true God, for my God would not even cast a stone towards such a prostitute as myself. Yet there are other faiths that are so readily able to cast aside, reject, and kill (including Christianity). But I'm not talking about Islam or Christianity.
Just me and God.
God bless that girl :(
17 year old rape victim sentenced to death.
My heart cries for people who must suffer such crimes against humanity; still, I am strangely comforted. I know that my God is the true God, for my God would not even cast a stone towards such a prostitute as myself. Yet there are other faiths that are so readily able to cast aside, reject, and kill (including Christianity). But I'm not talking about Islam or Christianity.
Just me and God.
God bless that girl :(


4 Comments:
Dude, we should meet up during the break and watch some season 2 of 24...it'll take your mind off things! Or, we can just hold a prayer meeting for you....take your pick! :)
darn.. no plea of defense availabe. and no special protection for minors... darn..
sounds good king :)
wait, someone just borrowed season 2 from me! D'oh!!! :(
HOw about season 3? LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home