Monday, January 23, 2006

Dirty Jokes.

Larry, a man who often speaks at our Church services, is always adament against having any participation with dirty jokes of any kind. But at work the other day, I heard a really good one. And I'm going to share it haha!

So it was the start of the year in one elementry school class, and Mrs. Hubble decides to round up her students to introduce themselves, and what their parents do for a living. Having a fine time learning everyone's names, it was finally little Timmy's turn to share.

"Ahem," he started as he cleared his throat. "Well, my dad started off dancing for women, but he found that he could make more money if he danced for men as well. And he found out that he could make even more money, if he let them put money on him and stuff. He also makes a lot of money if after dancing, he sits at the bar and waits for other men to come to him. And he'll sit on their lap and sometimes go home with them."

Devestated, Mrs. Hubble apologized to Timmy after class, saying she was sorry for having him share such personal secrets.

But Timmy laughed it off. "Oh, don't worry. I wasn't going to tell the class my dad's a candidate for the Liberal Party!"

Haha! Yeah... the guy telling it was Conservative.

PS. Go vote today!

4 Comments:

Blogger Havok said...

yeah I voted baby! :) Who else did?!?! Huh, huh?!?!

1/23/2006 6:53 p.m.  
Blogger Jonny said...

Vote for Green? Who else would I vote for?!

1/23/2006 9:23 p.m.  
Blogger clarissaching said...

That's too funny. I love it! =)

I voted! =) Yay! It's good to see that people arent as apathetic as they used to be. =)

1/23/2006 10:28 p.m.  
Blogger Jonny said...

It is good to see people vote :)

To be honest, if the Bloq party had the balls to have a riding here, I'd vote for them HAHAHA!

Quebec Seperatists, and Western Isolationists, makes for one good mix.

1/23/2006 11:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home