Wicked Sick Tone.
Whoops, thanks for catching that Chak.
So here's the link to that video, Best Music Video EVER:
OK GO - A Million Ways
Go watch, go watch.
So yeah, I'm very much liking the Vox AC30... It's a very bright amp, and doesn't sound good on my bridge pickup, but everything else is just bliss so far. And it sounds better, the louder it gets. Me likes very much.
We got a lot of good feedback from the crowd! Everyone seemed to like our music, and the overall balance was good! Man, even still, there's a lot more room for improvement. We totally need to work on our showmanship now. Like... jumping and swinging our guitars and stuff.
Anyway... Anyone ever heard of... an analog delay... WITH TAP TEMPO??!!?!? Well, for 485, it's yours! Man, it sounds great.
On a sad note, the acoustic guru at L&M (the guy with the white beard) put in his notice today :( He found another job that would relieve him from the stress of annoying shoppers. I am pretty bummed by this, as we've become fast friends and talk about guitars and Chinese food all the time. Now... I'll be in that room... all alone... so... so very alone :(
It's funny, I didn't like him when I shopped there, because I always felt him being condescending. But, I realize now, and Bung knew this the whole time, he's an awesome man. Well, I learned a lot from him, so, it is my hopes that I'll be 1/2 as effective as he is when he's gone.
So here's the link to that video, Best Music Video EVER:
Go watch, go watch.
So yeah, I'm very much liking the Vox AC30... It's a very bright amp, and doesn't sound good on my bridge pickup, but everything else is just bliss so far. And it sounds better, the louder it gets. Me likes very much.
We got a lot of good feedback from the crowd! Everyone seemed to like our music, and the overall balance was good! Man, even still, there's a lot more room for improvement. We totally need to work on our showmanship now. Like... jumping and swinging our guitars and stuff.
Anyway... Anyone ever heard of... an analog delay... WITH TAP TEMPO??!!?!? Well, for 485, it's yours! Man, it sounds great.
On a sad note, the acoustic guru at L&M (the guy with the white beard) put in his notice today :( He found another job that would relieve him from the stress of annoying shoppers. I am pretty bummed by this, as we've become fast friends and talk about guitars and Chinese food all the time. Now... I'll be in that room... all alone... so... so very alone :(
It's funny, I didn't like him when I shopped there, because I always felt him being condescending. But, I realize now, and Bung knew this the whole time, he's an awesome man. Well, I learned a lot from him, so, it is my hopes that I'll be 1/2 as effective as he is when he's gone.


6 Comments:
That sucks...
that guy was cool!
OH yeah, condescending guy....hmmmm don't know how I feel about this one haha...I don't know him on the intimate level like u do....:P
You made my day, Feliz Navidad, lalala, Feliz Navidad, lalala.
Thanks.
The video is best.
wierd video =P
It'd be better if Jonny made one.
You should see my video :D :D Mine rules.
Oh, I shouldn't take credit for the Feliz Navidad. I ripped that off Chak's site.
Post a Comment
<< Home