Man, what happened?
I have been getting about 3-4 hrs of sleep a night for the last week, except for lastnight, where I got a good 5. But it was meant to be 3.
Could it be, that I was that tired, that I slept through my alarm? I couldn't figure it out when I woke up, at the unpleasant sight of 8:03am (I should've have left the house 30 minutes prior). I even purposefully maxed out the volume. But I don't recall ever waking up.
Ahwell, my partner teacher had no problem with it. But still, very annoying, to show up late. Very annoying.
Especially when you're prone to being late.
Could it be, that I was that tired, that I slept through my alarm? I couldn't figure it out when I woke up, at the unpleasant sight of 8:03am (I should've have left the house 30 minutes prior). I even purposefully maxed out the volume. But I don't recall ever waking up.
Ahwell, my partner teacher had no problem with it. But still, very annoying, to show up late. Very annoying.
Especially when you're prone to being late.


7 Comments:
so unpofessional; can't believe you!! :P LOL....did that make you feel like crap doo doo head? :)
Just kidding guy...man, 2 more days to go and you can sleep!...Well, after you're done work and church that is...so that's not 'til Monday right? :)
feel your pain bro - i'd still be sleeping in past my 3pm crypto class if i hadn't moved :P
Um...this makes me sound old...but maybe try sleeping EARLIER? (^_^)
Hey ... try having three alarms in your room go off at near different times, in different places ... so you'd have to walk outta your bed to turn them off ;)
Works for me - a person who's a zombie too!
Hehe, you can overcome it ~
You can try the 3 alarm system, but I can tell you now that if you're determined enough to go back to sleep... You WILL find a way to turn off ALL alarms and still never realize that you did. Trust me... it's all a mental thing, it doesn't matter how many alarms you have. If you want to get up, you will, if you don't... you won't.
there's a critical amount of sleep where nothing can wake you up..
However, you could build a contraption to release catnip onto your face at a specified time in the morning. THAT will be a guaranteed wake up call.
nice Chak :) Good suggestions all around :)
Post a Comment
<< Home