I'm not too sure what this means, but I hope you will cheer up soon and remember that you can't ever disappoint the most important people in your life enough to leave you. The important ones will always stay. But whoever is giving you subtle hints, maybe you should give that person a chance. Sometimes we choose safety over risky relationships, but I've found that in the end, I only end up wondering what could have been... Anyways, just take care of yourself, Jon. Sometimes it's hard to see ourselves the way God sees us... but we sure can try! =)
3 Comments:
I'm not too sure what this means, but I hope you will cheer up soon and remember that you can't ever disappoint the most important people in your life enough to leave you. The important ones will always stay. But whoever is giving you subtle hints, maybe you should give that person a chance. Sometimes we choose safety over risky relationships, but I've found that in the end, I only end up wondering what could have been...
Anyways, just take care of yourself, Jon. Sometimes it's hard to see ourselves the way God sees us... but we sure can try! =)
my humor department couldn't think up anything subtle to say...
lol, actually, that was just a general statement, not directed to anyone in particular. But thanks :)
Post a Comment
<< Home