Awe... Barley was crying...
She's so cute. Lastnight, I closed the closet on her by accident, and in the middle of the night, I woke up to a lot of meowing and scratching. And at first, I was like, what the heck, shut up Barley! and tried to ignore it and sleep. But then it hit me that she was trapped, and as soon as I opened the closet door, she jumped on my bed and started having very short, high pitched meow's; much like a kitten's.
It was really cute, and she was extra affectionate lastnight. I should lock her up more often.
It was really cute, and she was extra affectionate lastnight. I should lock her up more often.


6 Comments:
awww, that's so sweet and really cute. =) Poor thing! I'm glad she got out. =) The more you talk about your cat, the more I think I want a pet. =) That was seriously sooo cute... up high on the cute factor along with tiny babies and cute little puppy dogs. =)
whatever gives you affection right? :) if that's the only way you can get it that is! :)
hey jon,
i just left something at your door. Just thought I'd let you know before it rots. =) Hopefully, I got the right house. My memory is kinda sketchy after all these years. I should really get your email one of these days...
Clarissa
whoa, me brain is slow - thought you had squished her with the closet door... i was thinking "ouch"...
something rotting at the door.... sweeeeeeeet :)
Thats a beautiful strategie! I think it works on women too. Lets try it.
Post a Comment
<< Home