Uncommon Cents
Well... I had myself a 5 day weekend. I guess being sick has it's advantages, but it was most unproductive... I only got 5 pages down!! 20 to go. Gah...
So anyway, instead of going to church, I stayed warm and comfortable on my couch, listening to some sermons that Sim suggested long long time ago. A series called Uncommon Cents. You can find it on Westside Kings Church, under sermon archives.
Good messages! Especially for people like me who are horrible with money.
So anyway, instead of going to church, I stayed warm and comfortable on my couch, listening to some sermons that Sim suggested long long time ago. A series called Uncommon Cents. You can find it on Westside Kings Church, under sermon archives.
Good messages! Especially for people like me who are horrible with money.


1 Comments:
:) glad you enjoyed - tom is a great teacher.
Post a Comment
<< Home