Friday, November 11, 2005

Ahh... Rest.

Ah yeah... spent the night with the guys, played video games, watched Stargate, and passed out on the couch. Then, woke up early, to play more video games, and we parted are ways.

The kid didn't screw me over. He just thought it was on Thursday, so I rescheduled for this morning at 9am haha. So, got home at 9, got my money, and kicked him out at 10. It was a pretty good lesson today! I put more effort into what I wanted him to do, rather than just letting him go wild, and... it worked. Amazing.

Afterwards, man, played guitar until, now. I think I should eat something and get on my paper. But... things are lookin up.

Ooh... I should get on my Devo's is what.

Thanks for the encouragement guys!

2 Comments:

Blogger simply said...

oooo stargate

11/11/2005 7:00 p.m.  
Blogger clarissaching said...

Good for you. You deserve a good rest. =)

11/12/2005 12:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home