Sunday, November 06, 2005

My Christmas List.

I spent over two hours in Chapters today. I recieved a gift card a while ago which was soon to expire, so I thought to meself, it'd be about time I spent this credit. Anyway, it's been over a year since I stepped into that store but man, once in, I could not stop picking up books. And reading them at length!

There are some good war commentaries out there now, of real accounts from real soldiers, who give a decent account of their experiences before, during and after the invasion of Iraq. One was entitled "Love my Rifle, more than You," written by an ex female Military Intelligence soldier, and wow! Good read. I just wish they didn't take away the damned couches and tables.

Jerks.

Anyways, here's my Christmas list :)

1. Guitars
2. Guitar Amps
3. Guitar related accessories
4. Calvin and Hobbes complete Box Set
5. Books on the Beatles
6. Books on Bob Dylan
7. Books on Cats
8. Gift Certificates to
a)Long and McQuade
b)Chapters
c)HMV
d)Safeway

PS. I'm not buying anyone anything, because I'm broke, and of the little money that I am going to spend, it's going to be on myself. So don't bother getting me anything :P

6 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

selfish brat
i'm coming home ... TODAY~!!!!!!

YEEEEA BABY

11/09/2005 10:47 a.m.  
Blogger Havok said...

dude, i saw so many calvin and hobbes packs being sold by shcolastics and they were like %50% off....not too late to get them though...:P

check out: http://www.scholastics.ca/clubs/images/club_pages/news/N_AR_11_2005.pdf
7 books for 40 dollars!!!

http://www.scholastics.ca/clubs/images/club_pages/news/N_HOL_10_2005.pdf
8 books for 80 dollars!!

over 50% off dude!!

11/09/2005 9:16 p.m.  
Blogger Havok said...

blah, broken links
here we go again...

http://www.scholastics.ca/clubs/images/club_pages/
news/N_HOL_10_2005.pdf

http://www.scholastics.ca/clubs/images/club_pages/
news/N_AR_11_2005.pdf

11/09/2005 9:17 p.m.  
Blogger Jonny said...

I don't want packs though, I want the Box Set :P

Jackson's right, it's about 200 bucks.

11/09/2005 9:22 p.m.  
Blogger Jonny said...

PS, I'm selfish, but I ain't no brat :P

11/09/2005 9:23 p.m.  
Blogger jaxsta said...

hmm... i'll side with josh on this one... sorry jonnytone

11/10/2005 10:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home