I'm feeling sad :(
Man, a couple of my newly made friends have dropped out of the MT program now, and another one just recently. Everytime, it leaves me in shock, as if they're KIA and I just can't believe they're gone.
Hmm, life sure is distracting at times. I have the perfect melody to go with my emotions right now, but no lyrics. Being stumped at songwriting can be so frustrating at times. When I have all this inside me, but no way to express it.
There's no way I can concentrate on my work right now...
Hmm, life sure is distracting at times. I have the perfect melody to go with my emotions right now, but no lyrics. Being stumped at songwriting can be so frustrating at times. When I have all this inside me, but no way to express it.
There's no way I can concentrate on my work right now...


4 Comments:
Hey Jon,
Sorry to hear you're feeling blue today. =( But everyone is entitled to some sad days sometimes. =)
Hang in there, Jon. Just do your thing, and you'll be okay. =) Let me know if you ever need anything, kay? =)
Clarissa
get sleep then! and drink lots of fluids and eat soup!!! :)
oh and if u're down, the best medicine is to spend time with friends or else i'd have to recommend u journal your feelings and prayers.....
Try Writing songs nude. Then you have much to concentrate on. Just maybe.
Post a Comment
<< Home