Friday, November 25, 2005

Do you want the cage? Is that what you want?

*sigh* today was a long day, but I don't recall any of it's events.

Oh! But I did have an odd dream this morning! I dreamt that I was playing swords with someone, but, not with swords. Rather, in the washroom, when your peeing. Anyway, so I say outloud... don't cross the streams! but we did, and the urin just exploded and got all over my legs!

And I woke up thinking, Crap! now I have to shower! But my legs were dry; Thank goodness.

After work, I did some groceries, and as I was walking to my car, I thought to myself... man, it'd be nice to have children. If I had a little girl, I'd make her carry my bags, and say innappropriate things. Like, if she'd refuse, I'd say outloud in a stern voice: "Hey! Do you want dinner tonight? Then carry the bags!" Then I'd roll my eyes sheepishly to the cashier, as if nothing were wrong and say: "Kids..."

Hahaha! I can't wait to have kids. "Do you want to sleep in the cage tonight?!"

8 Comments:

Blogger clarissaching said...

Really, jon, if you want to mess up your kid, just give it a name like Gerdy or Barney... or go the way of my aunts and uncles and name your kid Anthia, Gladwin, Ambrose, Wing, or Felity (as oppose to Felicity...). I kid you not, these are the real names of my real cousins.

11/25/2005 10:58 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, i laughed SO HARD at your dream that even faith asked me if i was okay

11/26/2005 12:28 a.m.  
Blogger simply said...

i would've dropped the squirrel off half way across the city but a friend of mine convinced me by the price of gas~

11/26/2005 12:33 a.m.  
Blogger Havok said...

...I'm speechless.....
....
you're a monster!!! :)

At least you don't wet yourself like certain pink kryptonite lovers.... :)

11/26/2005 11:55 a.m.  
Blogger Josh said...

... wow... u never cease to amaze me...

julez and i used to do that... HAHAHA ya rite... but u'd probably believe me if i told u i wasn't lying... that's the weird part...

11/26/2005 12:08 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude that is an awesome dream.... i seem to lack dreams these days.. but yea.. can't wait to have kids too.. from the age they can move and work till the age they can think for themselves... you can work them like slaves.... YAH!

11/26/2005 1:54 p.m.  
Blogger Jonny said...

Looks like Matt's parent's have taught him well.

KC, you've made comments like those? Where? In AWANA? HAHAHA! Don't worry, considering who was running the show, I don't blame you. Were you guys enlisting the labor of a few dozen Chinese kids for cheap labor in order to fund Pastor Evil's own means? hahaha, j/k j/k.

Seriously, I'm not bitter. I just don't like the man.

11/26/2005 8:18 p.m.  
Blogger Jonny said...

someone's been paying attention :) Thank you.

11/30/2005 5:39 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home