Does this seem right to you?
ring ring
ring ring
(0 sec)
Hi, you've reached the voicemail of _____ _____. I can't get to the phone right now, or I've run out of batteries, so please leave a short message and your number, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you!
(9 secs)
Woman's voice:At the tone, please record your message. When you have finished your recording, you may hang up, or press pound for more options. To leave a call-back number that you can be reached at, press one.
26 (secs)
slight pause
29 (secs)
*doot*
Excuse the french, but WTFrancois is up with that patronizingly useless second message? What a scam.
ring ring
(0 sec)
Hi, you've reached the voicemail of _____ _____. I can't get to the phone right now, or I've run out of batteries, so please leave a short message and your number, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you!
(9 secs)
Woman's voice:At the tone, please record your message. When you have finished your recording, you may hang up, or press pound for more options. To leave a call-back number that you can be reached at, press one.
26 (secs)
slight pause
29 (secs)
*doot*
Excuse the french, but WTFrancois is up with that patronizingly useless second message? What a scam.


3 Comments:
Naruto rules!! If only I had time to watch it! :(
What's with the pink?
And yes, I've often thought that way about that stupid message! :(
whoa... Jonny's blog had a sex change
Ummm, I changed my page to pink because it works with my new title. AND I changed it over two hours before you did. So back off and get your own color. :P
Post a Comment
<< Home