Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Upcomming Gig

Well, Mezzanine's going to be playing at South E Free on Sunday, Dec. 18, 7:30pm. It'll be good, especially since the first time I've made it to practice in 3 months was yesterday haha! We tried to get something worked out at Starfish Cafe, but I couldn't make the dates, so we had to cancel them altogether :( I felt pretty bad...

My band was really nice about it though, and gave me an emergency anti-stress kit for college students! Where, inside were notes of encouragment and lots of junk food. Man, what a blessing!

On the drag note though, I was so tired after practice, that I went home and slept. Without taking my guitar out of the car. And I didn't realize until today, about 22 hours later! FRICK! I left my guitar in -18 degrees for 20+ hours!!! I hope the necks ok :( *sigh*

Ah... but try to make it out. Even if it is at S.E.Free haha. They're not so bad down there lol.



Now... I don't normally advocate Fenders, but I have to admit, these look darn good!

4 Comments:

Blogger Geo said...

Did you know you could win free guitar stuff and the monthly prize is a Fender guitar from Guitar Works...

Listen to the Fan 960 more. :P

11/30/2005 10:25 p.m.  
Blogger Havok said...

lol...and to think I was going to make a joke about you going down to S.E. Free and yet, you did the hard work for me already! :)

Thanks guy!

11/30/2005 11:25 p.m.  
Blogger Tobi Wong said...

come on !!! ......... our place is GREAT for a gig, now what could be so bad about us? hehe

looking forward to it! ;)

12/01/2005 11:28 a.m.  
Blogger Josh said...

3 days before i come back!!! can u postpone it??!?!?!
common i'm ur number one fan!!!

12/01/2005 11:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home