Dad, Why did you bring me to a gay steel mill?
We work hard, we play hard.
Thanks a lot Kon, for letting me use your laptop!
So, the last two days of school were just wild! 39 hours straight baby. It feels kind of odd now that everything's over. I feel like I should still be working hard at something.... but there's nothing to work on! Sweet mother, I can play my guitar!
So, I almost finished my considered response on Tuesday, and from there, got all the footage I would need for my Field presentation (I am also submitting the same video fro my Bio of Learning). And heck, from there, it was just pure compilation at Kon's house, which he gracefully opened up for me.
So, amazingly enough, I finished my video at 6am, went home to shower, but I forgot to brush my teeth, went to school, finished my paper, and had a blast for the last day.
It was really sad :( There were tears from my profs, and my classmates were teary eyed to see each other go too. Long goodbyes are always good to spend over drinks.
King, sorry I didn't make it, my field class went overtime, and afterwards, they dragged me to the bar. And as I was about to leave, one kid bought shots all around, which I was obliged to drink. Oh, the social pressure. So I had to stay longer :(
Well, when I was finally sober enough to get out of there, I went to another classmate's house for yet more partying.
Good times, good times, except, by the time I got home, I was so tired, I didn't bother to brush my teeth.
Man, seriously, Praise God for this week. My video's really cool :D I'm really happy with how it turned out, even though it severely lacks content haha! Thanks Kon! My paper was less to be desired, but I talked to my prof, and she said, "As far as I'm concerned, I'd pass you anyway, so get a good night's rest. I'll let you know if I need any clarification." Maybe Jax is right, maybe the profs do favor males... NAH! She gave everyone the same treatment :P
Thanks a lot Kon, for letting me use your laptop!
So, the last two days of school were just wild! 39 hours straight baby. It feels kind of odd now that everything's over. I feel like I should still be working hard at something.... but there's nothing to work on! Sweet mother, I can play my guitar!
So, I almost finished my considered response on Tuesday, and from there, got all the footage I would need for my Field presentation (I am also submitting the same video fro my Bio of Learning). And heck, from there, it was just pure compilation at Kon's house, which he gracefully opened up for me.
So, amazingly enough, I finished my video at 6am, went home to shower, but I forgot to brush my teeth, went to school, finished my paper, and had a blast for the last day.
It was really sad :( There were tears from my profs, and my classmates were teary eyed to see each other go too. Long goodbyes are always good to spend over drinks.
King, sorry I didn't make it, my field class went overtime, and afterwards, they dragged me to the bar. And as I was about to leave, one kid bought shots all around, which I was obliged to drink. Oh, the social pressure. So I had to stay longer :(
Well, when I was finally sober enough to get out of there, I went to another classmate's house for yet more partying.
Good times, good times, except, by the time I got home, I was so tired, I didn't bother to brush my teeth.
Man, seriously, Praise God for this week. My video's really cool :D I'm really happy with how it turned out, even though it severely lacks content haha! Thanks Kon! My paper was less to be desired, but I talked to my prof, and she said, "As far as I'm concerned, I'd pass you anyway, so get a good night's rest. I'll let you know if I need any clarification." Maybe Jax is right, maybe the profs do favor males... NAH! She gave everyone the same treatment :P


3 Comments:
you didn't brush your teeth? that's like not washing your hands after you pee....(or peeing on your hands hehe...*snicker*)
don't apoligize to me, apoligize to alicia...she's a woman and they're more grudgingly bitter...:P which explains why men get a long better with most of the teachers...most of the women are biting each other's heads off...it's quite a site! :)
AMEN HALLELUJAH!
Yay for being done! That's awesome!!! =) Thanks for the cheerleading rah-rah on my blog... it made me laugh.
"you didn't brush your teeth? that's like not washing your hands after you pee....(or peeing on your hands hehe...*snicker*)"
Havok, that's hilarious! =)I wish I thought of it first! =)
It's still on your comp Kon :) Your free to watch it. I forget where it is... i think it's in My Documents/Jon/Jons epiphanies of Education.wmv
or soemthing.
Yeah, everyone's video's were so deep and such. There's this girl in my class who's hilarious, and I said to her, "Dang... mine kind of lacks content eh?" And she say's "Don't worry Jonny, we all know your shallow." HAHAHA!
It's so true :)
You'll have a hoot though, it's a wicked video :) Not to sound conceited.
Post a Comment
<< Home