Monday, December 19, 2005

Gotta go!

Thanks to everyone who showed up lastnight! I hope you guys enjoyed it. Overall, it was a great show last night. I messed up a lot in the first half but, the second was better. The band together was rockin.

Anyway, I'll comment more on that later. As promised, the best music video ever:

OK GO - A Million Ways

Alright, work time. Later!

2 Comments:

Blogger simply said...

that video happens to be a picture... I dont know if that's your taste in music videos or not.. but it looks cool.. haha

12/19/2005 6:59 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have that video on dvd!! it's on the paste magazine (university bookstore had the oct/nov issue) dvd (comes with a cd too!).

the dude that started paste magazine is a christian, but paste's only criteria for stuff they review is quality.

great playing last night. i was hoping for you to say "it's time for a solo", step on the amp pedal (or make a fist and squash it :P), and crank one out, like the last time you were here jamming. sweet finding out that i know you, reliantkc.

hope we get to hear the sweet sounds of the jon meyer trio.

12/20/2005 12:34 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home