Saturday, December 24, 2005

The Merry Sound of Silence.

Yup, not a word was exchanged, but admittedly, I put in no effort either. Do I care? I say I don't. But everyone else seems to just ignore the fact.

I want out.

5 Comments:

Blogger clarissaching said...

If this is about what I think it's about, I probably would have done and felt the same...

People usually mean well... just go with it. =) But I'm sure you knew that already. =)

Anyways, have a really great Christmas, Jon!

12/24/2005 8:17 a.m.  
Blogger Havok said...

Try not to let it get you down bud! I honestly don't think I've seen anyone remain friends afterwards--it can never go back to what it used to be. That's the risk of it all, you put your friendship on the line and thus you pay for its loss in the end :(

12/24/2005 1:51 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.

hey, got the jon meyer treeyo disc for christmas! pretty much picked this disc out, but didn't open any other presesnts tho.

12/24/2005 11:16 p.m.  
Blogger simply said...

Merry Christmas Jon(ny)
pass the word to the cat too.

12/26/2005 2:55 a.m.  
Blogger W! said...

Merry Christmas Jonny, Hope you are having a good one. Wish I was with you guys in Calgary.

12/26/2005 4:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home