Tragically UnHip
No offense to your brother King, but how many resources in his brain was consumed in coming up with something as creative as that?
I picked the Tragically Hip, Live in Toronto DVD, and man, what a show! I love them. Great music, and they're fun to watch. The engineers did a good job in setting the levels too-- you can actually hear the music as opposed to Mayer's, where it sounds like the audience is in a burning furnace. But you know it's a Canadian concert when you see someone on front row with a Quebec Nordique's jersey haha.
So, I bit my pride and initiated one. It was nice to have a conversation.
Christmas has been great. Got to hang out with lots of friends, had a huge dinner with Alicia and her creepy family, and King gave me an awesome gift! A Little Critter's compilation book! You two are the best. I took my time, but I finished it all lastnight, savoring and remenising on every page. Yeah... It would be nice to be a kid again.
...I'd have started guitar sooner.
I picked the Tragically Hip, Live in Toronto DVD, and man, what a show! I love them. Great music, and they're fun to watch. The engineers did a good job in setting the levels too-- you can actually hear the music as opposed to Mayer's, where it sounds like the audience is in a burning furnace. But you know it's a Canadian concert when you see someone on front row with a Quebec Nordique's jersey haha.
So, I bit my pride and initiated one. It was nice to have a conversation.
Christmas has been great. Got to hang out with lots of friends, had a huge dinner with Alicia and her creepy family, and King gave me an awesome gift! A Little Critter's compilation book! You two are the best. I took my time, but I finished it all lastnight, savoring and remenising on every page. Yeah... It would be nice to be a kid again.
...I'd have started guitar sooner.


3 Comments:
hmmm...don't u think u should be concentrating on finsihing up on reading Runaways first? :P
Hey, my bro, I can't defend what he does...but I can't defend a lot of things you do either...but I've learnt to deal with it...I'm no longer angry at God for the people in my life...:P LOL
LOL
is that supposed to be a drawing of you in the background, jonny?
Post a Comment
<< Home