Revelations

I think I've found the source of my depression, but what the heck do I do now?
I have been having some really bad dreams lately. Well, they're actually good dreams from which I never wish to wake from, as they include people who were once involved in my life, but are now gone. Reality can be a real crap shoot sometimes.
Lastnight however, was simply bizarre. I dreamt that somebody cut my hair in my sleep, and I was furious over it. I demanded to know who it was, and it turned out to be... The Artist Formely Known as Prince.
Some messed up dreams man.
At the moment though, I'm pretty pissed off that I missed my former roommate's visit. Someone call me at work next time!!


7 Comments:
LOL...that IS bizzare!
yea.. so bizaare!!
next time... better get teh memo!! mmmm.. now you have your weird dreams.. time to go see freud.. and rememeber... NO REGRETS is a SAD LIFE!
maybe i should have called u instead of ivan that week =p
messed up indeed... but dreams are always messed up.
Good dream/Bad dream... it's hard to say... i guess when you wake up, you just gotta step into reality and well, dreams and just dreams.
In the end, though, if you ever need some friends to talk to about stuff, you know that so many people are ready to be there for you, me included.
As for "I think I've found the source of my depression, but what the heck do I do now?" my best guess is that only you would know what to do next. The rest of us will be here if you need support. =) We'll always have your back, jon. You can count on it! =)
Sweet... the Artist Formerly Known as Prince... did you ask for his autograph?
A dream of you getting your hair cut while sleeping?? Who do you think you are? Samson??
chak came back?!?!?!?!
dude i was back too!!!!!!!!!
man.................
Post a Comment
<< Home