...that is, if you want constant annual pay cuts, pension cuts, and short staffed working conditions. Just keep in mind, Celine Dion is not cheap.
Haha, j/k. If it gets your foot in the door, then yeah! that might be a great opportunity. I know there is an awesome private NDT unit in Abbotsford. You should check them out. Because they're a small company, there's less politics to deal with. But Abbotsford is hick central.
Eee! I love Top Gear! When I was ill on our family vacation in Hong Kong, I slept and watched the Beeb all day long... and Top Gear was one of the few non-news programs. It's so awesome.
4 Comments:
sweeeet
i found that joke on some random website..
should i apply for a job at Air Canada?
Air Canada? Yeah man, go for it!
...that is, if you want constant annual pay cuts, pension cuts, and short staffed working conditions. Just keep in mind, Celine Dion is not cheap.
Haha, j/k. If it gets your foot in the door, then yeah! that might be a great opportunity. I know there is an awesome private NDT unit in Abbotsford. You should check them out. Because they're a small company, there's less politics to deal with. But Abbotsford is hick central.
"coolest thing all year eh?" Hmmm...I don't know, you did see me over the holidays... :P And you did watch Firefly...is it cooler than Firefly?! :)
Eee! I love Top Gear! When I was ill on our family vacation in Hong Kong, I slept and watched the Beeb all day long... and Top Gear was one of the few non-news programs. It's so awesome.
Post a Comment
<< Home