Saturday, February 18, 2006

This Coming Wednesday:

Alright fools, wake up! It's 4:00am here, and I've got one thing to say:

When: Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Time: 8:30pm - 10:00 pm
Where: Starfish Cafe in the Calgary Dream Centre
4510 Macleod Trail South
(enter through the rear entrance)

What's this?! The band I'm in is playing at Starfish Cafe! So come out if you've never heard us or if you want to drink some starfish. The band consists of very talented musicians with the exception of myself. But that's no excuse not to check us out! So come out you turds!


OK, I should sleep.

8 Comments:

Blogger simply said...

"(enter through the rear entrance)"

sounds like you're giving out backstage VIP passes =)

2/18/2006 10:57 p.m.  
Blogger Jonny said...

No promises, but I think so :)

2/19/2006 8:22 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like how you say "the band I'm in", as to suggest it is not your band. Very nice. Too bad i can't go.
Eric.

2/20/2006 12:10 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jonny! Fell upon your blog in an indirect way--what's this about the show? Some of us are heading up to Banff for the day but I'll see if I can coerce them back early. A band... ! How hip of you.

2/20/2006 7:35 p.m.  
Blogger Havok said...

break a leg my friend!

we'll see if i can make it!

2/20/2006 9:49 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^_^ Make history my friend. I'm happy to hear of your being in a band.

2/20/2006 10:52 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry can't be at this gig. Blow their minds bro.

Roger

2/21/2006 12:11 a.m.  
Blogger clarissaching said...

i'll definately try to make it. =)

2/21/2006 10:41 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home