Saturday, July 02, 2005

Pillow Cannings

The other night, I grabbed my pillow, flew a 180, and smashed Josh right in the nuts. It was completely not in my intention to hit him in the special area, and he seemed to be in some serious pain...

I did feel like a jerk... but it was kind of funny too.

Man, I don't know, that's not the first time I smashed someone in the balls with a pillow. When I was 16, and off in boot camp, we had a Petty Officer from Newfoundland named Saylor.
(Which is really funny if you think about it. We were at Penhold Airbase, where the majority of cadets were Air, but a PO is Navy, and ontop of that, his name was Saylor). (He's the second from the left).

So anyway, near the end of our 6 weeks, we found Saylor sleeping in his quarters. haha, he was always good to us, and never disciplined us too harshley, but was able to keep us in check as well. It's odd, some people really have that gift. So anyway, that morning, myself and 5 other kids grabbed our pillows, peeked into his room, and stormed in! He opened his eyes, but calmly put his blanket over his face while we barraged him with feathers. But, in a few seconds, I landed one that caused a violent reaction, and he curled up into a fetal position groaning at a pretty audible volume.

We panicked and ran haha. Well, in anycase, it was time for morning parade, so we had to form up.

After breakfast, we walked into our room, to find it completely ran-sacked! Our bunk beds were flipped, mattresses all over, our dirty laundry (which we hang on our beds), scattered across the floor! And patiently on the window sill, with an innocent and boyish smile, sat that cheeky bastard, Saylor.

"One of you hit me in the balls. Now clean up this mess, and don't be late for drill practice."


Good times, good times... :)

Keep the country coming King :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Havok said...

your wish is my command....when r u on next? i'll get my country mp3 hits ready :P

7/02/2005 8:36 p.m.  
Blogger Josh said...

hey man... np about my jewels~~~ good thing it wasn't a brick...

about ur other rant, i have no words to console you with because its times like these where its just between you and God... i will however be praying for u and for peace and maybe even understanding...

7/02/2005 9:36 p.m.  
Blogger Tobi Wong said...

What the shiznazz?? You were in BOOT camp?? What?!?!

7/05/2005 12:38 a.m.  
Blogger Jonny said...

Yeah :D I played the trumpet, and Sousaphone!

One of the best times of my life... There was only one year which I was happier...

7/06/2005 1:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home