Friday, June 10, 2005

A Farewell to Anyone except the One I meant it for.

Isn't it funny... How I always write songs for people, but I end up never sharing it with the particular person. It just doesn't pass off as being right.

*sigh* and yet, deep inside, I desperately hope that one day, they'll hear it. More specifically... that she'll hear it.

Here's some awesome pictures of... ME! Haha, I say they're awesome not because I'm in them, but look at the effects! They make me look so important! Thanks a lot Kev for the pictures! (You can click the image to get a larger one! and engulf yourself in more of my importance)


Here's Martin and I.


Ope, me and Martin again.


Here's a nice one, of Martin and I having a good time. I love you Martin; your my best friend!

My hair is so long now as compared to these pictures... The thought of actually growing out dreads frightens me, and I don't know if I have the courage to do it. Maybe I'll just pierce my eyebrow and call it quits...

They closed the convocation with "Hey Jude" today. It was quite nice, and Auntie H. told me how all the boys loved this song back in the day, because it was 6 minutes long, which gave them more time to dance with their girls- HAHAHA. She's so funny, I love her. Then we sang the song together as the grads walked up. I'll leave you with my favourite verse...

Hey, Jude, don't make it bad
Take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look like an amputee in the last pic. :) <<-- not making fun of amputees, but it does look like you have no leg.

holepuncher

6/10/2005 1:42 a.m.  
Blogger Jonny said...

son of a Bandit! Oh well, it's still my favourite :P

6/10/2005 8:11 a.m.  
Blogger Havok said...

Who's Martin? Cheating on me behind my back are you?!?! :P

6/10/2005 10:26 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home