Wednesday, June 08, 2005

A Crack in the Clouds to Stop the Rain

These past 5 or 6 days of constant rain has given me a revelation on my own character. I don't mind the rain, and I quite welcome it! I like the pitter patter on the roof as I put myself to sleep.

However... Too much of this dreary grey skyline does get annoying. And I'm sure too much of my own mopy attitude gets on my friend's nerves as well. It's like what the Verve says:

Happiness, more or less,
It's just a change in me,
Something in my liberty


I don't think it's entirely in my liberty. I believe some of that change has to be from a supernatural healing only God can provide... But then again, it is my choice to ask Him, and to recieve it in faith. Ah, I guess it is in my liberty then.

I am feeling pretty good though :D

He brought me to His Banqueting table
And His banner over me is love.

We can feel the love of God in this place
We believe Your goodness
We receive Your grace
We delight ourselves at your table oh God
You do all things well, just look at our lives


Yeah! I receive Your grace! And I delight myself in You! Amen!

1 Comments:

Blogger Havok said...

FINALLY, he realizes he gets on ppl's nerves... :) j/k :P

6/09/2005 10:39 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home