Saturday, May 28, 2005

Smile! It Improves Your Face Value!

Here's a picture of the bags of grass, plus one box of weeds. Hmm... It doesn't fully capture all 14 bags, but... ahwell. It's a lot :D



Maybe you can see how big they are in this shot:



Today was another good day :) After work this morning, I came home to find my roomies and Eric waxing Roger's car. I asked if they could wax my guitar...



Mmm... Shiny. Afterwards, Doug and I down to L&M to do some window shopping... and I broke and bought myself a new toy. CRAP!! I meant to pick up an Ebow too! Crap! Rats!! I'll just have to go another time I guess.... But anyway, wee! I'm still happy with what I got haha.



Can you spot the new thing? Can you tell me what's missing from that picture? heehee.

Alright, time to head off. Digi cams are fun :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home