The Resurrection of my Lawn Mower
Phew, this week started off pretty rough. One of those phases again, where I had to admit to myself, it would be nice to wake up to someone beside me.
Ahwell, I wake up to Barley curled up on my feet, and I'm thankful for that :)
Yesterday was an awesome day though. I made my first attempt at mowing the lawn, cleaned the spark plug, topped the oil, filled the gas, and the bloody thing worked! I couldn't believe it! So... now my front lawn is nice, short and brown :) The only thing that was green were the weeds, but... heck, I'm surprised my lawn can sustain any form of life.
Also got some pruning done on the front shrubbery that was horribly overgrown. But... unfortunately, the only part that was green was the outside layer of leaves. Everything else on the inside is dead brown. So... perhaps it looks worse than before. But screw it, I tried.
Afterwards, Kon and I ran about 5km... that 10km is getting a lot closer :D I think we'll be ready for this "race" haha. I don't care if I finish last, I just want to be able to finish it.
It was a good day :)
Ahwell, I wake up to Barley curled up on my feet, and I'm thankful for that :)
Yesterday was an awesome day though. I made my first attempt at mowing the lawn, cleaned the spark plug, topped the oil, filled the gas, and the bloody thing worked! I couldn't believe it! So... now my front lawn is nice, short and brown :) The only thing that was green were the weeds, but... heck, I'm surprised my lawn can sustain any form of life.
Also got some pruning done on the front shrubbery that was horribly overgrown. But... unfortunately, the only part that was green was the outside layer of leaves. Everything else on the inside is dead brown. So... perhaps it looks worse than before. But screw it, I tried.
Afterwards, Kon and I ran about 5km... that 10km is getting a lot closer :D I think we'll be ready for this "race" haha. I don't care if I finish last, I just want to be able to finish it.
It was a good day :)


2 Comments:
Dont' worry man. You can wake up beside me any day!
Yo man, Alice already refuses to shake my hand, I don't want to make things worse lol.
Post a Comment
<< Home