Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Tales of Spilling



Man, I really need to fix my front breaks... I think that'll drastically reduce the amount of me wiping out on my bike.

I've got to hand it to my roommates, they have revived my appreciation for Calgary. What I mean is... they've opened my eyes to so much I can explore around town. Just playing frisbee in Princes Island Park; why don't I go down there more often? I could just find a rock and read by the river! Why not? Heck, I could go anywhere I want to! Why limit my life to just school, home, and the grocery store?

I also have to thank Kon for taking me up Nose Hill all the time. Man, 21 years of living so close to this awesome resource of nature, and only rarely do I take advantage of it. Even though I'm always bailing, and happy words starting with the letter "F" fly out, I love going up there :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Havok said...

yeah, go be aventerous, you are wild at heart!!!! :P

6/01/2005 10:31 a.m.  
Blogger Josh said...

tell me when u go!!! i wanna go too!!!

6/02/2005 10:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home